14 October 2013

Psychology Mentoring

I'm quite flattered and proud of the fact that college's Psychology department have asked me to be one of the 10 (or something) year 12 mentors. Of course I agreed. Anyone who knows me will tell you I can't shut up about the subject. Also, I love teaching people things and helping people really makes me feel happy.
Today I went along to do an awkward introduction to my group (they probably thought I was a bit weird, I mean, seriously, who introduces themselves with 'well I love Psychology'). They didn't seem overly enthusiastic but it was a Monday morning. I'm hoping some will want some help with something. If I can help just one person I'll be happy. I just really like sharing my knowledge and passion for the subject. I never saw myself as someone who would enjoy teaching but I'm starting to think perhaps I would!
I'll just have to wait and see how it all goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment